Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Startups Redux

In my previous post, I went generous and added the startups I planned to include in our March publication. I hav subsequently realized I was being too generous, as I keep finding out that many people in the medical product industry are clamoring for new technology/ideas, but (partly because of the interest) the small medical technology companies are increasingly inclined toward stealth. SOOO, it behooves me to try to recoup the costs I have incurrent in my hard-earned effort at ferretting out these little company gems. So, I've published a compilation of the startups I have identified who have been founded from January 2005 to March 2006.

As good readers of this blog (sigh), I will be more than happy to reward you with occasional free listings of those companies.

See the new Startup report/listing described here.

No comments: