Tuesday, April 25, 2006

High Growth Medical Technologies -- Add'l Opportunities

Last week, I wrote the white paper, High Growth Medical Technologies, based on looking at different technologies I have seen and believe have excellent prospects for growth in the near term. I have since edited the white paper to not only clean up some typos but to also add a section on additional opportunities and to add a set of conclusions I see based on the nature of high growth technologies (where/how they derive, etc.). Nothing earth-shattering, but a few useful insights.

In the white paper, I also make reference to the Institute for Systems Biology, which I became aware about some time ago and for which I have great respect. This is the institute founded by Leroy Hood. In any event, I only made passing mention of this institute, but urge readers who aren't already aware of this multidisciplinary approach to biology to drill down further.

Related Tags: , ,

No comments: